Hello Developer, In This artical I teach you How to instsll MinGW-w64 - for 32 and 64 bit Windows. The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
Using GCC with MinGW
In this tutorial, you configure visual studio code to apply the gcc c++ compiler (g++) and gdb debugger from mingw-w64 to create programs that run on windows.
After configuring vs code, you will compile and debug a easy (Hello World Program) in vs code. this educational does now not train you about gcc, gdb, mingw-w64, or the c++ language. for those topics, there are many correct resources available on the internet.
If you have any issues, experience free to file an problem for this educational inside the vs code Documentation repository.
How to install MinGW-w64 C Compiler :-
Join our Telegram Channel and Discussion Group to get Daily Update's and Idea's
Following steps to Download and install :-
- Click to Download Button and wait some time then your file MinGW-w64 downloading start automatically.
- Go to your PC Download folder
- Choose file MinGW-w64 and click to run file
- Then simply click next-next and install MinGW-w64
- Go to your My Computer
- Opne C Drive
- And open Program Files (x86)
- And here is available your MinGW-w64 folder
- Click to open mingw-w64 folder
- Then click to open C:\Program Files (x86)\mingw-w64\i686-8.1.0-posix-dwarf-rt_v6-rev0
- And click this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\mingw-w64\i686-8.1.0-posix-dwarf-rt_v6- rev0\mingw32
- And here is available your bin folder C:\Program Files (x86)\mingw-w64\i686-8.1.0-posix-dwarf-rt_v6-rev0\mingw32\bin
- And copy this path :- C:\Program Files (x86)\mingw-w64\i686-8.1.0-posix-dwarf-rt_v6-rev0\mingw32\bin
- Then go to My Computer - This PC and click right and go properties
- And Click to Advance system setting
- And Click Environment Variables..
- Then you see User variables for .......
- And click Path option
- And click Edit
- Edit Enviroment variable
- Click New
- And Paste here path :- C:\Program Files (x86)\mingw-w64\i686-8.1.0-posix-dwarf-rt_v6-rev0\mingw32\bin
- Then press Entet and click ok-ok-ok.
Have a Nice Day
How to Download
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Biharigraphic.com has no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.