|Flutter & Dart|
What you'll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn how to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer.
This course includes:
- 30 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 43 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Closed captions
- Certificate of completion
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development - iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required - this course starts at zero!
- May 2023: This course was completely updated (re-recorded from the ground up) and is now better than ever!
Learn from a Bestselling Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Unlock Your Potential in Mobile App Development
Why Choose Flutter?
- Developed by Google, Flutter is a framework that allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time
- Write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements or build your own custom widgets
What You'll Learn:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart, and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how to add your own
- Debugging tips & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers, and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending HTTP requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Image upload
- Push notifications - manual approach and automated
- And much more!
- On-Demand, Video-Based Learning: An immersive experience with practical examples and demo apps to help you develop your skills at your own pace
- Lifetime Access: Revisit topics and refresh your knowledge anytime
- Regularly Updated: The course has been updated multiple times in the past to ensure it stays up-to-date with the latest industry standards
No Experience Necessary
- Basic programming language knowledge will help but is not required
- No prior knowledge of Flutter or Dart is needed
- No iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java/Kotlin) development experience required
Take the First Step Towards Your Mobile App Development Career
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language
Course Password :
How to Download
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Biharigraphic.com has no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.