|Think SQL: Go from Zero to Hero (Hindi)|
Our SQL for data analytics course is the perfect choice for Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists who want to take their SQL skills to next level. This course will take you from basics of SQL syntax to advanced techniques for data manipulation, data analysis and complex problem solving. Kick start your career with mastering the most in demand data skill called SQL.
Time Line :
- 15+ sessions with lifetime access to recordings.
- No pre-requisite required ( Learn From Absolute Scratch)
- Hand-picked SQL problems (asked in FAANG and product-based companies) set for practice.
- Includes 2 portfolio projects on real datasets
- Assignments after each class.
- Introductory session to Tableau to pursue various data roles within the industry.
About the course
Introduction to SQL:
- What are database and SQL and how they can be used together to drive analytics on big data?
- How to store and modify the data in a database:
- DDL Commands: CREATE, ALTER, DROP, TRUNCATE, etc.
- Data Types: VARCHAR, INT, DECIMAL, DATE, BOOLEAN, etc.
- Constraints: PRIMARY KEY UNIQUE KEY and NOT NULL etc.
- DML Operations : INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE etc.
How to retrieve data: The SELECT Statement
- Basic select clause operations: Distinct, Limit, Order By
- The filter(WHERE) clause: Logical operators, Comparison operators, Advance filters
- Aggregation and Advance Aggregation: Group by, Partition By, Rows 🎯 Between clause, Rolling Calculations, Filter with Having clause
- SQL JOINS: INNER, LEFT, RIGHT, FULL OUTER, SELF, CROSS
- SET Operations: UNION, UNION ALL, MINUS, INTERSECT
- Calculated Columns and SQL Functions: CASE WHEN, Date Functions, String Functions, Data type conversion functions, etc.
Advanced SQL Concepts:
- Queries within queries: Subqueries and CTE (With Clause)
- Window Analytical Functions: RANK, ROW_NUMBER, DENSE_RANK, LEAD/LAG, NTILE
- Performance Tuning: Clustered and non-clustered indexes, best practices for SQL Optimization
- SQL problems set for interview preparations.
- SQL Project with a real dataset.
- Introduction to Tableau.
How to Download
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
Biharigraphic.com has no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.